I've really only posted one thing, so thought it might be time! :) WB is currently not a fan of bananas, oatmeal, and CHOCOLATE...and those little marshmellow pumpkins thingys. I'm sure that his or her tastes will become undiscriminating very soon.
One funny story...Southwest ticket agent almost made me cry today (in a good way!) I had to leave this morning on a flight to Tampa and hadn't quite gotten over the queasy icky feeling that seems to hang around most of the day AND I couldn't check in online so it was going to be a later boarding call. I asked if it might be possible to preboard and she said something like, "Oh honey! While you're expecting, you can always preboard!". Very sweet...kudos to Southwest (and a hint for others who will be traveling with pregnant women or small children!)
Have a good day! Love, Martha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment