Monday, December 17, 2007

It's cold outside...

It sure is cold outside, it is finally starting to feel like Christmas. If the weather stays like this I may actually wear something other than shorts on Christmas day.

All is well with us. We are just about ready for Santa to come and visit, well about as ready as we will be. Henry is ready to tear into his stocking. He looks at us when we decorate the house with all this stuff but he seems to forget about the huge tree that is in his way when he gets a stocking full of toys just for him.

The real questions is what is WB getting for Christmas? Well not all that much. We have just finalized its room. Well nothing is here just yet but we hope that most of it will be here, put together and looking good by the end of January. The room is close to empty and needs to be painted and that will be done after Christmas. We will have pictures as it is transformed in January.

We wish you all a wonderful Christmas week and a wonderful Holiday Season!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love and all good wishes to WB and soon to be Mommy and Daddy. Delbert and I are thrilled with the news of WB. I can remember when you were born, Bill and all the excitement Roomie and I shared with your mother. I can only imagine how she would be this very day. Sewing up a storm! I am sending you all a Christmas stocking she smocked and sewed for Hamilton.( She did one for Harrison too). They used it up until last year, when I retired them to the happy memory box for later. Please use it for WB as long as you wish. Cathy tried to teach me how to smock but being a leftie I had issues. I still miss her and think of her and Neill often. I love you all and will stay" blogged in". I am teaching in the English Language Institute of Jacksonville State University and I love it. I have 20 international students learning English. Two Japanese students who did not travel home for the holidays will stay with us. Delbert will be 80 on Jan 22, 2008 We are well and happy. War Eagle. Harrison (21 Years old)is at AU studying Electrical Engineering. Hamilton (22) is at JSU with me studying Psychology.
Margot the dachhaund is a mess.
Love and hugs this Christmas and holiday season.
Maddie
(Madeline U. Goggans)