Happy wet Tuesday everyone...it is raining here and has been all day. It is really starting to feel like Winter.
Martha is feeling better, not 100% but better. We are celebrating 4 days of not being sick. Yesterday was an excellent day, today not so much. She is traveling tonight for work but doing well.
12 weeks...it seems like it has been longer on one hand and only a few days on the other. We are starting to adjust our mindset for the addition of WB. It seems that many are more concerned about what Henry will have to say about WB. Martha and I are confident that he will adjust fairly well after a few days. I feel sure Henry will want to make post on WB's blog very soon. Honestly I think that he is quite upset that he does not have a blog.
Have a great rest of the weekend.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment