Hey there my peeps. It seems that my Mommy and Daddy have been talking an awful lot about this WB character. They tell me that I will be the big brother and I am OK with that. I am also told that WB will hook me up with all kinds of treats of food, this is something I can truly work with.
I am looking forward to being the big brother (as much as a 4 legged fur ball can do). Please note that I do not change diapers, I do not feed children (Only take food) and I am not always quiet when I need to. Other than that I can work with this new addition.
Well that is enough from the HD (Henry Dog) tonight. I will be posting a new update in the coming days. For now I must return to snoozing as I rest up for my trip to Camp Robin this weekend.
Off to sit at the treat jar hoping it may jump off the counter...
Warmest regards...Henry
P.S. Tell my mommy and daddy to hook me up with my own blog. I have lots to say, just ask the kids in the neighborhood and the brown truck guy!
1 comment:
It's great being the big fur-brother and sisters, Henry! We've learned to loved Cheerios, cheese, Wheat Thins, and even yogurt from our buddy Graham. At first when he arrived things were a bit crazy. But considering he said our names (as in dog and ki-kat) before he said "Mommy", we know how high we rank! You can come to our house anytime and have some practice with a little one.
Love, HollyDog, Heidi, & Horton
Post a Comment